How to Enable Notifications in HabitShare
If you have an iPhone:
- Open your phone's "Settings" app (it's the grey icon that displays what looks like a bicycle gear).
- Scroll down through the list of apps until you see the entry for HabitShare. Tap on it.
- Tap on "Notifications."
- If the the switch next to "Allow Notifications" is colorless, tap on it. It will turn green to show that you've allowed notifications. You can then adjust its other notification settings if you like.
If you have an Android phone:
- Open the "Settings" app.
- Go to Apps & Notifications.
- Go to Notifications > Notifications > App Notifications.
- Tap on the HabitShare app's entry and then enable notifications.
(Once you've enabled notifications, you can close this window.)